67 Compositions

|
If there would be any Pinoy Idol Songwriter like that of American Idol Songwriter, I would really join even if I have to post only one of my compositions. I already picked the best! Its title is Believe by yours truly, together with Thrive & Strive. It was a very good song I guess, after all, I got so bored as heck staying in my home. Anyways, this is the lyrics of Believe, for those who are interested. :)


Believe
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

When it’s time for me to grow you had to know
That I’m making myself wiser without you letting go
& if I had to stay
I see the path on my way

When it’s time for me to rise above them all
I will fly to the Heavens & shout that I am born
They know that I can fall
But I will stand alone

(Chorus)
There will be amends before I could be strong
If I have to learn what’s right, I have to be wrong
& this moment now will wait for me
Cause I have chosen life to live
All I need to do right now is believe

& if anybody thinks that I am weak
I will prove that my existence is living all my dreams
I’m made from what I’ve been
To win & spread my wings
(Repeat Chorus)

Every moment counts
To seize the day, I got no doubts
Every now is happening
Got to find a way for a happy ending

To finish all these test & start to sing
I’ll open up my everything & let the music in
Been living in the shadows once
But I’m now searching for the light
I can now begin to open up my eyes
(Repeat Chorus)

& if God wants me to share my zeal
I’ll try my best to make you feel
All I need to do today is believe
Believe

There you go! Oh yeah! One more thing, I've already recorded Dreams (Fan Favorite lol) & some of the songs in imeem.com. I'll be posting the link of my imeem in my shoutout, so sorry for the voice, just listen to the lyrics alright? lol

0 comments: