A Grand Season-Ender for N-211

|

GNQE
(Check)


Oral Revalida (Dang!)

Okay guys! Tomorrow might be the last episode in our section, & I'm surely gonna miss everything that happened in our bonding moments. It was a hell of an emotional roller coaster for all of us, but the fact is, it's all worth it!.... & that's coming from a connoisseur like me.

Now it's time to slap ourselves as we try to realize that we're gonna go in separate ways, & I believe it'll be hard for us to start being a fresh 3rd year student with a new environment. Even having to put aside my college drama attitude, we can't help it but to open our eyes & see that this is reality.

Probably one of the most memorable moments of my life is bonding with different people in the same section. I really am proud that I can be flexible to any people, especially to the group composed of Cathy with Anj, Marisse, Charlyn, & Karren, who already became a part of my heart. It's cheesy...bite me... but it's true.

(Blank)

Alright! Let's all be happy tomorrow as we finish this season with a Grand finale! I know there won't be any parties whatsoever, but I'm happy to just finally laugh & talk with all my classmates/friends. Oral exam will be tough, but it's easy having N-211 friends around.

Prepare for sudden suprises :)


Good night everyone. Allan

0 comments: