A Nonchalant Broken's Confession

|
As you run beyond the never failing moments of your life,
While they breathe through your ears & vent through your eyes,
When all of the rushing drops of triumph dries out,
Here I am speaking of loneliness for a beating doubt.


As you well-off from the waves of false not trifles,
As the footsteps erase the mending on an old stone,
Just when the line breaks from these light trials,
Here I am bleeding of silence adjourn.

Through the standing from your earth of your hopeful enough world,
I was here, hardly clutching, under on their sword.
As they grow from protection & against those mockery,


Sleep, my heart, though I am weary.
Alas! Protection seems not a shield but just an armor.
Close hindrance are wider & thus my walls are weaker.
They may think of a thread sinking into the hollow in me,
But,… no, I must never play of minds that may hurt thee.

I who was a kept glass lay down through the filled emptiness.
But as long you are burning from an ash to a rend of desire,
& when this fountain of pain had already moved on,
Love, my dream, for those who you can put on.

0 comments: