To the Readers...

|
Sometimes I usually tell myself my blog isn't about being read, it's about being written. After all, I'm the type of person who doesn't really speak of my thoughts & opinions, so I guess blogging would be the best way to share something about life.

But there are a few people whom I wanna thank for killing some time to hear me out... or rather, see me out (?) lol.

These three ladies are my inspiration to continue my passion:

The C.B./ Girlfriend... Catherine Bautista

Ms. GCIC 2008 Eunice Galos

Mafelisa Fernandez

To the other readers, thank you thank you for having the patience to try & understand me lol. This isn't maybe a big deal for you, but it is for me, so thank you again!

 

 

 

Newsflash!

I still have many things to do... yup! Me procrastinating my priorities should be out of my system. But it's not really a burden for me right now... I don't know, I guess having that time-off really boosted me up to finish what I already started.

Awhile ago was our orientation in GNQE, a set of tests to be given to us to enter third year. This maybe the last episode in my college drama, but I'm still waiting for the Bonus Scenes.

My future is still a blur to me, but I should be making lots & lots of effort to stay at my academic level.

Okay! I should stop this now before I cry... I'm going to watch Ugly Betty Season 2 now. Goodnight to everybody! God bless. =)

What a day!

0 comments: