Episode 3/17/08 - Altruistically Speaking...

|
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

Born : January 20, 1990


Died : March 10, 2008


Alive & well again I must say! As ironic as it is, it's time for me to go back to reality.

As Colbie Caillat always says "I've been asleep for awhile now. You tuck me in just like a child now..." Yup! I got sick & bedridden for the past few days. It's not because I'm tired (I'm always exhausted), it's because of me being lactose intolerant. It's kinda helpful actually, letting me rest for a few days... with burdens, but it's good. At least I got my wish of taking a break, right? Note to self, never eat exotic foods... especially baked seafoods.

But one things for sure, I'm really going to die today! Because of my sickness, I totally miss four subjects in the final exams. I really wish I could have a make-up exam if I have a medical certificate. Today's the last day of the exam, & I'm really gonna nail it!... to failure! Arghh! I really tried to study, but my body wouldn't let me, & I still dont know if I could show up later, you know, with no any information whatsoever. The worst part is, it's Biochemistry! with appetizers of Literature & English. I guess English wouldn't be much of a problem though. After all, I'm not Binibining Pilipinas 2008. Kiddin'! :P

Today, aside from worrying all that stuff, I think getting back to my friends is one of my priorities today. Let's just say there are behind the scenes footage about fights, arguments & misunderstandings. The good thing though, is that I'm always neutral; I don't take sides & I guess I don't say anything at all (Maybe that's also a problem lol).

*Slap myself* I'm going back to my world again. I'm ready... for the remaining episodes in this season. I can take it! I do... I guess. Argghh! God bless me. =)

A happy, happy birthday to one of my bestfriends, Mr. Mark Dionisio! I wish that today would be so memorable for you... not in a "there's trouble!" memorable, but "I'm overjoyed of this party" memorable. Anyways, happy birthday!

1 comments:

Pao Ice said...

love this blog.. so hearty..