My Friend Anj

|
In Araneta...

Paolo Bediones: Janina, how are you?
Janina San Miguel: I'm fine.
Paolo Bediones: Alright, so you won two of the major awards - Best in Long Gown, Best in Swimsuit. Do you feel any pressure right now?
Janina San Miguel: No, I don't feel any pressure right now.
Paolo Bediones: Confident! Alright! Please choose a name of the judge.
Paolo Bediones: We have Miss Vivienne Tan.
Vivienne Tan: Good Evening.
Janina San Miguel: Good Evening.
Vivienne Tan: The question is, what role did your family play to you as candidate to Binibining Pilinas
?
Janina San Miguel: Well, my family's role for me is so important b'coz there was the wa- they're, they was the one who's... very... Hahahaha... Oh I'm so sorry, Ahhmm... My pamily... My family... Oh my god... I'm...
(Paolo Bediones: Pwede ka magtagalog,ok lang
) Ok, I'm so sorry... I... I told you that I'm so confident... Eto, Ahhmm, Wait... Hahahaha, Ahmmm, Sorry guys because this was really my first pageant ever b'coz I'm only 17 years old and ahahaha I, I did not expect that I came from, I came from one of the 'taf' 10. Hmmm, so... but I said dot my family is the most important persons in my life. Thank you.

Janina San Miguel: (!#$%&*@@!#&*)

Makakahinga na sana si Janina sa kanyang pagtalikod nang...

Mysterious voice from the audience: & you think you can get off that easily, huh? hahaha

Janina San Miguel: Excuse me? (Naka-smile pa)

*Hinanap-hanap niya kung sino iyon. Nakita na lang niya ang isang babaeng mapayat na hawak-hawak ang microphone ni Dennis Trillo na isa sa mga judges. Kiss lang pala katapat ni Dennis para makuha ng babae ang mic niya.

Woman: Good evening everyone, my name is Angelie, but you can call me Anj. Janina, how are you?

Janina San Miguel: I'm 'pyn' thank you.

Anj: Let me be honest with you, I think it's appropriate to tell you that this is most likely on behalf of everyone in this coliseum, except for you guys, I guess (Tinuro ang San Miguel 'pamily'). Where did you say your school was again?

Janina San Miguel: Ah... eto... University of the East. Bakit? I mean why?

Anj: Oh nothing, really. It's just that I think I should be thanking you right now for giving us a good laugh, & another reason to post something on youtube. (Nagtawanan ang audience) But seriously though, what were you thinking right now before you answered Miss Tan's question?

Janina San Miguel: .... Ahh... my 'pamily'... my fa...

Anj: I'm not asking you to repeat your stupid answer, I'm asking you how do you think about your performance.

Janina San Miguel: (May tumulong dugo sa ilong)

Anj: Let me be frank to you, or in your case... 'prank'. You should thank God right now because of your beautiful face; at least you make up for it considering your head is that empty. Janina, darling, we, in earth, answer questions in a right way. Plus, before we could answer something, we first think before we could say anything. That's just the way it is. Do you understand me so far?

Janina San Miguel: (Epistaxis) Yes sir... I mean ma'am.

Anj: Next time, when you're in another pageant, I suggest you audition for back up dancers. that way, only your co-dancers will be the only ones who'll laugh at you. I apologize for being a connoisseur, but how can you let this thing pass when clearly, beauty isn't everything? (Nagpalakpakan ang mga tao at sumigaw. Mala-grand walkout naman ang ginawa ni Anj)

Dennis Trillo: Anj. Ikaw ang Binibining Pilipinas!

Carlene Aguilar: Hey! (Sabay pingot sa tenga)

Janina San Miguel: (Shiyyett!) (Nahimatay).

Anj: (Bumukas ang pinto ng Araneta with matching lights pa! Sakay bigla si Anj sa isang Jaguar Limo)

Paolo Bediones: ........Baby Posh?

1 comments:

angeli said...

i love the new nickname!