Memoirs in Batangas

|
Guess who's back from Batangas with his not-so-typical souvenirs that you wouldn't even believed they'd offered?

Woohoo! It was a heck of an adventure, & I still can't believe that I'm here blogging right now.

I can't tell you what happened there because my friends who were with me decided to keep this as our little secret, but I'm telling you, the trip was so memorable, you'll be traumatize!

Let's just say that we had fun going & staying there in Batangas, but sooner or later we have to face the consequences of how fun we had there.

But all in all, I really had a wonderful time. Thank you to my friends who were there to enjoy the moments with me; Eric, Mark, Reese, Raymond, & my two new great friends, Jhing & Jairo.

> Oh yeah! I was so happy the other day when we were going to Batangas cause I've finally seen the place where Hale performs every month for a good cause, 19 East! Hooray for me! lol

Back to reality again! I think I'm beginning to feel the pressure in our GNQE again... sucks for me!

0 comments: