I Inspire Me

|
Bad things happen for a reason- to grow & learn from them. This is basically the best way for people to swerve back to their destined lane.

We always wanted to be in a good place, that's for sure. But to be in that good place, sometimes we have to lose or sacrifice some other things that we value. At times those lessons are not really that worth it. But you'll never know how much it'll help you someday.

You start to hate yourself more than the person who wronged you. Having constant thoughts about believing him/her in the first place, or about the things that you've probably might have done for this person to pull a stunt like that to you. You blame yourself for choosing the wrong decisions in life. & even when you fake a smile, at the end of the day, it's not just enough to remove that stain.

In the midst of your fall, you consult the people that might help you to regain your stance. They are the ones who have been truthful to you, gaining distance to the people who throws bad stuff at you. Those people will help you stand up... but I bet they're still not gonna make you get up.

Because, even when they try to help you, you'll never gonna be able to move forward... unless you help yourself to move. Cause even when people might tell you the things that you needed to do to become better, there's no other person whom you can cling to but yourself. Cause even when there's a lot of people who you can call your hero, there will always be you whom you can call your own. Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you learn to succeed.

I am my own hero. I am my own rock. I am my own best friend. I INSPIRE ME. Aldrinne :D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Allan :)

Thank you very much!!! I heart this blog...

I know.. sooner I can do it :) and sooner I will smile without hurting inside

..wait until I rise up again

I will be my own hero also.

God Bless.

Donna said...

That was inspiring.. :)

Ken Wooi said...

there are always obstacles in life.. have to learn to endure them =)