207th Song- Loving & Everything (15th Album Title)

|
Loving & Everything
Allan Aldrinne Leyva
  
(Chorus)
Why these tears are coming out? (Repeat 4X)
   
It’s not your fault entirely
Apology ain’t necessary
But just this once I like to hear
Losing me’s one of your fears
  
Love is all I need to feel
Without a hindrance that appears
& it just grows when good come near
But you blame me when it isn’t here
(Repeat Chorus)
   
Ignoring won’t change what I feel
You’re the only one who’s real
Your lies are tempting you to leave me
Will freeing you will make you free?
(Repeat Chorus 2X)
   
Will bad things make you doubt
Your attempts won’t break me now
Don’t make your love fade away
I am begging you to stay
  
(Instrumental)
(Repeat Chorus)
  
I surrender everything
Even my life & all my dreams
Your entity makes my heart beat
Why are you doing this to me?
Why are you doing this to me?
   
Why these tears are coming out?
Don’t just turn a different route
Come take my hand & take my being
Loving you is my everything

0 comments: