208th Song- Changed All The Rules

|
Changed All The Rules
Allan Aldrinne Leyva
   
It’s pretty stupid cause I’m still waiting for
A perfect love song
A chance that will somehow make you
Fall in love again
   
But then again it’s time to wake myself up
Accept all the truth
There’s no one around to see me
& tell I was crying for you
  
& if you would feel this too
You’d know how I can’t lose you
You’re promised to come around
I should’ve controlled my heart
But then you changed all the rules
   
It’s pretty funny cause I made myself fall
& put up a wall
I thought our love is what you wanted all along
But then again I should remind myself
That you’re not so sure
If I could just read your mind
I’d bid you goodbye after all
  
But then again if you’d feel this too
This love I have inside I can’t undo
Crying all the time won’t change your mind
I think it’s time for me to fake a smile
Since you changed all the rules
  
It’s impossible, it’s unpredictable
The happy ending ended here
It’s supposed to make us grow
But why do you have to go?
Your love isn’t what I had fought
  
But then again if you’d feel this too
I decided to commit to you
You always say to me that I have changed
You walk away by a sudden rage
I still believe you’d fall again
Still believe I’m more than just a friend
Since you changed all the rules

0 comments: