209th Song- For Your Entertainment

|
Just to be clear to everyone, I've written this song just before I found out that its title was similar to Adam Lambert's single. But in his song, he actually talks about performing & partying stuff. Unlike mine, which is completely about being used, abused, or whatever drama the song has in store. But I really like the way it's sung, so you guys enjoy my 209th song! :)

For Your Entertainment
Allan Aldrinne Leyva
  
Broken hearted stay away
I don’t want to see you today
I’m tired of crying every night
I’m feeling alright
  
Can I ask ‘what did I do?’
We’re falling hard, that’s what I knew
Does this mean your love ain’t true?
Now I’m feeling blue
  
(Chorus)
This is what I get for giving everything
This is what I’m left
From risking it all
I played my part
Exposed my heart
Experimented
I fall apart
This is what I get
For your entertainment
  
Can you stop me from crying hard
Darkness ain’t helping so much
All I need is your voice tonight
Explaining to me
    
Would you please try to explain?
How you made me feel insane
I tried to bring the best of me
Contented, you’re not
(Repeat Chorus)
   
(Instrumental)
(Repeat Chorus)
You took me in
Played with my feelings
Made me your sin
Destroyed everything
Forgot myself
& took care of you
& all I’m asking
Is your love too
For your entertainment

0 comments: