206th Song- Better

|
 Better 
Allan Aldrinne Leyva
   
(Chorus)
If I have stopped controlling you heart
Would it be? Could it be better?
If I pretend to be happy then
Would you be? Could you be better?
    
I’ve always believed you’d be happy
If I could just stop to be selfish
I know you would dream of a better life
Than dream of a life with just me
   
& it hurts that you can’t be someone
Someone who’d become without me
& it hurts that you don’t deserved
To be love by someone who’s below your goals
(Repeat Chorus)
   
I’ve always believe you’d become
Someone who’s success come from me
But then I would realized
That I’ll be the one who denies
  
& it hurts that I can’t be someone
Someone who would bring you the luck
I’m stuck in this averaged place
Where I am pulling you down, down, down
(Repeat Chorus)
  
& you sacrificed everything
Just to love me true
My love can’t compete with ‘ifs’
My love don’t compete with your ‘ifs’
(Instrumental)
(Repeat Chorus 2X)
  
I know I can’t give you the world
But I promise to give you this heart of mine

0 comments: