Employment

|
'Welcome to the world of employment,' I told myself. Hey, if you have to enter a new phase in life, better to greet myself, right?
  
Things that have kept me really busy during the no internet dilemma was to apply in certain companies that offers a job that is related to my profession. I mean, there's still time to review for the boards & I don't wanna rush everything, so I choose to earn money first than waste my time bumming in my home.
  
Besides, I really want to have some work experiences. I really don't care much about the salary, just having to finish my course & really earning from the real work that you've done is enough for me. How can you enjoy the luxuries of life when you don't have any directions or friends, right?
  
Last Monday, I had my first job interview & a typing test which is a good experience for me. I just hated that I didn't receive any calls verifying that I got the job. Oh well, better luck next time I guess. They kinda hire people with work experiences, & I don't fit that quality.
  
Today, just after the 'media-inspired' elections, I have a second job interview at a health related company & I really wish I could get the job. The salary's not exactly a bed of roses, but it's a chance that I  must take so I could finally have something to put on my recent employment tab on my resume the next time I'm going to apply. *Smiles*
  
Kinda think of it, I kinda am more excited in this employment thing than my past networking business; sure you can earn really big & you get to control your working hours, but the truth is, I'm not really happy doing it. I have lost a lot of friends & the respect of my mom cause of that business, & money doesn't really make me happier either. Anyways, time to put all that to rest. I'm thankful I entered that kind of business though. Because of networking, I think I became a much better person... & I can sleep every night now. lol
  
Anyways, wish me luck on my interview today. God bless & take care everyone! :D
   
Employee of the Eternity, Aldrinne :D

0 comments: