205th Song- Thrice the Pain

|
Thrice the Pain
Allan Aldrinne Leyva
    
I never need some deepest lines
To say what’s going on your mind
But always think of this
Your pain, I can’t resist
   
So I’m working hard to bring you joy
I made you happy like a toy
But what can I do now,
If the cause of your pain is me?
     
(Chorus)
I never intended for myself to break your heart again
Cause everytime you dip into your pain
It always hurts me then
& I couldn’t even smile
Couldn’t ever try to give you strength or hand
If I hurt you
Remember, I’m always hit by thrice the pain again
   
It’s been three months when we became
One in front of everyone
I know that I could bring
The rain amidst the sun
  
I wish you’d say
At least we’re ‘kay
I don’t want our love to dive
Six feet on the ground
All because of me
(Repeat Chorus)
    
Everytime you cry
I’m always saying that I wished I’d die
Everytime you cry
I’m always saying I wished I’d tried
To stay away from you
Just to see you happy again
But I’m a selfish man
You’d probably knew it then
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

0 comments: