211th Song- Right

|
 This song that I wrote has a concept of 'if being wrong is the only way for you to come back, then I don't want to be right.' Well, something like that. It's kinda ironic, cause I'm writing a song entitled 'Right' since I'm a lefty myself (isn't it obvious?) lol.

Okay, just wanna thank those bloggers awhile ago who have been cheering me up from the 'incident' awhile ago. I just took a very long nap & I feel slightly recharged. & to those bloggers who have been encouraging me to sing my song on Youtube, I'm fifty percent reconsidering it now lol. It's a start, right? Thank you everyone! Here's the lyrics of Right! :D
   
Right
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

Don’t speak so softly
I can’t hear what you’re trying to say
I see you now shouting
It seems I just can’t understand
  
Maybe I don’t wanna hear it
Maybe I just couldn’t take it so good
I wish my hunch is just a mistake
Cause baby, my feelings, I cannot fake
  
(Chorus)
But you made me realize
That in the end I was right
After some time
You bid your goodbye
But baby, I’ve to deny
All those reasons why
You have to leave me here
I never ever really wanna be right

Please take a moment
You don’t have to see who’s involved in
You’ve knocked on my door now
There’s no going back from me now

Cause maybe I found love, it’s in you
Maybe with you, I’m feeling so good
I know what you want me to do
Call me a fool, but I just can’t undo
(Repeat Chorus)
  
(Instrumental)
Don’t speak so softly
I can’t hear you’re trying to say
It’s better this way
So I can love you even just for one more day
(Repeat Chorus 3X)
  
I never ever really wanna be right

0 comments: