212th Song- You Wouldn't Know

|
You Wouldn’t Know
Allan Aldrinne Leyva
   
Everyday there’s a possibility
Of you falling in love with me
Though if I ask you
You would always say ‘maybe’
   
We always say that we should take it slow
& in the process I gave my all
The saddest thing about it was
You grew tried to fall
  
(Chorus)
I just can’t believe
You’ve given up on me
It’s never wrong cause
You wouldn’t know
I can’t help but think
You bid hello to leave
Love’s never wrong cause
You wouldn’t know
  
It’s me & my stupidity
Who’s always there for you to feel
Be loved, be treated like 
Someone with royalty
   
I thought it’s just the way you act
But I feel you’re not coming back
I’ve put up with your endeavors
Still you can’t feel
(Repeat Chorus)
  
(You wouldn’t know)
You’re narrow-minded when it comes to love
I thought we’re happy while we are growing up
I’ve always thought you were the one
But you wouldn’t know
(Instrumental)
(Repeat Chorus 2X)

0 comments: