Rumors

|
Once you were able to put off that spotlight on you, the show doesn't stop there...


I'm not really planning to live in the past. Heck, I'm even way over it. From school to being physically fit to having a better spiritual life to having a good relationship with everyone I know... or so I've thought.


When it comes to rumors, let's just say it's not so new to me anymore; everyone talks & it's in our nature to judge a person whom we don't know so much. That's alright, I guess... when you have no idea of that person. When judging becomes too much though, it's a different story.


First of all, some of my friends (well... I don't know if they still are anymore) in my new school. In my opinion, I don't really get affected with rumors about me too much... not that I love being the center of attention (I don't need to), I just don't care cause they don't really know me. It's completely normal to be gossiped about by people you don't know. What's annoying is having your friends do it to you.


Maybe it's inevitable because I'm like the 'new meat' in school, but I hate the fact that my new friends couldn't even tell something to my face. Whenever I remember being alone during my first day of school... I couldn't help but appreciate the pseudo-silence.


The scariest rumor I've received just last night was that I was blacklisted from taking the local board examinations. As soon as I got my friend's text message about that... it's like my brain didn't receive enough oxygen to sustain my equilibrium. That rumor was not believable at all... but I still took it seriously because of the things that have happened to me.


Anyways, I have to ignore these bad stuff around me & focus on the important things... especially my Audit final examinations tomorrow. Wish me luck! Mom is trying to make me review now! God bless & see you later! By the way... rumors are just the halitosis of the mind. Shrugging it off now!


Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne :D

0 comments: