165th Song- Took Me Long Enough

|
Yes! It did took me long enough to make another song... actually, I have been writing songs two months ago but I wasn't able to post it here since I'm saving it whenever I don't have anything to say to you guys. Unfortunately, due to recent laptop problems *clears throat*, I haven't had the chance to recover maybe six of my songs that I haven't posted.

Because I learned my lesson now, I posted this song that I've made just a little while ago. I'm actually having flight of ideas on what concept I should be writing tonight but then I ended up composing this cute little song... Enjoy guys! I have to sleep now...

Took Me Long Enough
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

This time, I’m following my heart
Putting all emotions
Into our own direction

Cause this time, I’ve realized that you
Are the only one that’s true
In the end it’s you

(Chorus)
It took me long enough
To understand
How love can make a man
When you are here
I just can’t believe
It’s like a dream to me
Took me long enough
To realize it’s you

Now this time, I felt the need to see you
The need of your attention
& everything about you

This time, my thoughts are all to you
If we’re apart I’m restless
Won’t you stay beside me too?
(Repeat Chorus)

Stop pretending
Don’t you worry
Everything’s gonna be the same
Feel this feeling
I love you, say it
(Everything’s gonna be the same)
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

It took me long enough
To realize that I love you

0 comments: