Know-I-ng

|
Sometimes I get to juggle everything that I keep forgetting myself in the process. It's likely my typical adaptation to the world we're living in... & even when things might have been getting better, there are moments when you think it's not. These moments, however emotional it can be, are actually happening to me right now.

I feel ambivalent to the person that I am, I guess. If the world stops revolving, you couldn't really help but reflect on the things that have happened in the past few days. All I know was I've been talking to many people about their problems or concerns, but at the end of the day, I couldn't help but ask myself if I did talk my own concerns to myself. I know it's weird, but it's something you have to do by yourself for yourself.

I tend to over-rationalize & that's the problem. I tend to over-rationalize on questions, on life, on observations & on love. The more I over-rationalize, the more I get wrong... & just now, I gave a wrong conclusion to something valuable...

It's gonna be alright, but then again, I might have to take these few days off & completely assess myself... what you see isn't what you get!


Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne

0 comments: