Art of Appreciation

|
Good morning guys! Well... good morning me! lol I haven't got any readers now- I think it's because of the sudden move but no worries, though. A journal's still a journal! :)

You know, it's really nice to blog at this time of day; you get to hear yourself think while you glance at your little brother & your dog sleeping & just appreciate what you have now. Even though waves & waves of problems may break you apart, just having this serenity all to yourself makes you feel thankful for the good & bad things that you received.


When I wake up every morning, I know there will always be stressors that will budge me to my stance of being, but then again, there's God, my family, my friends & myself that're all just for me to enjoy. In a matter of time, I get to master the art of appreciation.

Although people won't acknowledge me for the good things that I've done, I want to have this constant ability to say something good as a form of recognition. I think the reason why we lack the energy of appreciation is because no one elicits it & some people couldn't even appreciate themselves. So I've decided to recognize all the people for the smallest up to the biggest things they've done. Even if it doesn't go back to me, at least I made them happy... & that'll make me happy as well.

You see, all we need is a little bit of attention. It's tough to follow everyone on Twitter or Like every post on Facebook, but as you brighten up someone's day, you get to master the art.

Making the world a better place.

Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne :)

0 comments: