167th Song- Change Me Now

|
Change Me Now
Allan Aldrinne Leyva


Two hearts together make them one
Dark streets, light up on me
Reach out & then we’ll surpass these
Judgments that they have thrown


(Chorus)
Change me now 
You know I couldn’t wait
One moment, faraway from you
Take my hand
You’ll fix this broken love
& don’t you worry
I know you’ll change me
Change me now


Fighting, fight off this feeling
Better if you succumb
I’ll be a better man than him
Love me then you will see
(Repeat Chorus)


Gold strings try control me
& I know you made a point
Blue songs let me know that it’s so bad to be alone
Bad storms just reminded that there’s so much love I’ll show
Silver winter snow is the proof our love is true
(Instrumental)
(Repeat Chorus)


(Chorus)
Change me now
You know it’s all a must
To be the one you
Wouldn’t take my limits off
Set apart the things that can destroy
All our love in what you’re saying
What you showed me
Please just find me &
Change me now

0 comments: