166th Song- Mistakes & Stakes (11th Album Title)

|
Mistakes & Stakes
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

In truth, it’s just a little
A little imagination
My mind is starting to regain some attention

Whenever you are here
I try to see it clear
Feigning the truth behind the lie

I know I step beyond the line
Pretend that everything’s defined
But now there’s something I just did
My flaw- I fall for you again

(Chorus)
It’s you who made me fill up
My mistakes
Stop what you’re doing now
I cross the line & then form a stake
Cause for all your sake
I break down

Right now, what could’ve been
Could’ve been when I just
Stayed away & let you decide what’s better

But I could never reach
The things you’ve set for me
It’s killing me everything I try

If I just step beyond the line
Pretend that everything alright
& now I’m here alone again
Love you while you’re leaving me
(Repeat Chorus)

Less of myself, I’ve just made
Just to regain the one I was before
I couldn’t set my hate on you
It’s more aloof
When I stay away from you
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

My mistakes & stakes

0 comments: