Write Up... Down

|
It's annoying when people would ask for a favor & wouldn't appreciate you after you give it to them. Argh, I didn't even want to help this person considering my busy schedule last week but I still made it, & now he ignores my text & FB messages. Argh!

So this year all of my friends both from Arellano & GCIC will be graduating, including me. Obviously, year book pictures are in the rage today, even though I don't feel AU is making our year book now. Nevertheless, my GCIC friends, of course, have been requesting write ups for their year book.

It a-okay in my part since this is just a little something I could do just to be part of the year book, & it's actually my own way of showing my appreciation for being able to tolerate a friend like me lol. It may take a little of patience in their part though, cause I'm really... what do you say... obsessive compulsive when it comes to making write ups- a little thing I learned ever since I read my crappy high school write ups exactly four years ago.

Believe it or not, I actually wanted to do those write ups myself. I did a couple of write ups, relaying it either through paper, text messages, email & FB messages. One of these people is an old friend of mine- he asked me if I could make him a write up & it was the time when I was doing my seminar activities (Oh I remember my seminar... no sleep for almost two days!). I still agreed but I told him to wait for it on Saturday. I noticed how he 'commanded' me to make him one & to make it wonderful, but I didn't mind since it's the New Year seasons & I'm tired of arguing already.

He asked for it a day later & I told him to wait for it cause I'm still dead tired from the seminar I just had. On the next day I sent him my write up through my phone- it took me time to send it since I really wanted to make an effort to it, & I waited for his reply but never got anything. Walang load, I guess.

Two or three days later, I asked him on his Facebook wall if he received it, no answer. I then went to school for the whole day & when I got back, still no reply. To my surprise, he even posted a new shoutout on his wall... & I thought why is he ignoring me. I even sent him a private message & still, no reply. That made me furious!
 
I couldn't comprehend how someone would ask... more like command to make him a write up & would completely ignore it. Dang it! I made a really big effort in making something like that. A piece of advice to you kids out there- a thank you note would go a long, long way.

Learning to say 'NO', Aldrinne

0 comments: