Clockstopper

|
It's twelve o'clock in the morning & I have to wake up early for Course Audit... oh well. I don't have a typical sleeping pattern anyway.. lol

Just wanna drop by my blog. It feels so good to have my blogging time despite the busy schedule I have for this last semester. I mean, since we couldn't have time for everything, then we have to MAKE time, right?
I'm also happy to the fact that I'm almost done fixing all the things that've been piling up in my to-do list. It's pretty funny how I was complaining the other day about the documentation, my STS video project, my paperworks, leadership thingy, transcript of record etcetera, & now it looks like I could really finish this set of assignments on time. Other than those academic requirements, I've also managed to find some time going back to my usual small group & to my church routine.

Anyways, I kinda suck at posting my songs here in my blog. I should've posted all two hundred of 'em last year but I couldn't really force every compositions in one schedule; I need to show one to three songs as my regular song posts just so people could appreciate them. Unlike when you posted twenty songs at once, you guys will never read all of them. Anyways, I'm trying to find a day where I should be posting some of my songs just to update you guys.

Anyways, this has been great. I get to talk to you guys through my blog again. God bless & have a happy weekend everyone. Thank you for sticking through LJ for the last three years. :)

Making time, Aldrinne :D

0 comments: