Successions

|
It's been almost a month since I told myself not to be stuck with any problems & misconceptions anymore, especially that it's the Christmas season, the new year is coming & the seminar date is fast approaching. Every emotion had to be put away, & although I have gained temporary emotional stability, it still didn't stop me to go crying every night.

It's just something I have to do to lease out the different & mixed feelings that I have from the seminar & all the problems I'm trying to juggle with. I was in a state of not trying to break down since a lot of people depend on me, plus I sank myself to every possible work I could get like being the master of the ceremony in our seminar, becoming part of the technical team, registration & invitations team, & the food committee, & I was originally part of the documentation team!

My highschool friend Karen also helped me a lot- encouraging me up in her abode, listening to all my complaints & troubles, & told me to remain silent from all these things. But last night was different, cause I had to defend myself since people are being affected, & I couldn't just shrug it off easily.

It was rather a relief in my part, since there are still people who protect me inspite of all those things, but I'm not a kid anymore & I don't need protection from... nobody. Just wanna say thanks to those people who made me think that this is going nowhere.

Congratulations to my classmates for being able to pull of the seminar. I just wish I can take the pressure of our Audit Midterms today. Sigh...

Blunders again, Aldrinne

0 comments: