195th Song- Go On

|
Go On
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

Go on, anticipate the day I’ll walk away
Go on, tell me ‘gain why I’ll leave you someday

& everytime I think about
All the lines you’re speaking out
I told you, I will love you so
You don’t believe me anymore

(Chorus)
Go on
& now you tell me I have changed
Go on
It’s as if your efforts are that great
Go on, go on, go on

Come on, why you question if I’m satisfied?
Come on, why’d I have to coexist with lies?

& all the time I feel the signs
It’s like I couldn’t cross this line
& enter in your world before
Don’t you love me anymore?
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

You’re always asking
Was this the right thing?
Then if I ask you
You’d change the topic

You’re always acting
Like I don’t notice
Are you committed?
Cause I’m not quitting
(Repeat Chorus 3x)

Anticipate the day I’ll walk away
Tell me ‘gain the reasons I won’t stay


0 comments: