Another Dead End

|
I've been asking myself a lot lately about how many people, especially even families & friends, could actually have the guts to enter one's personal life & ruin it.

Just to be clear, friends can share almost everything, but there's a limit to it. There are boundaries to any life's stories & events, & sometimes there are things that you & God should only know about. That's why it's called 'personal' in the first place.

This week I realized that not only the people are designed to focus on your negativities, even friends can somehow wanted to be entertained by the things you keep to yourself & not look on the positive things of life. All I'm saying is that it hurts that they don't compliment or appreciate the good things that you did for them, but they focus more on the things that fill up their curios minds.

The least they can do is to shut up but they can't do it, & when you confront them they'll tell you that they'll protect you. What's there to protect, anyway? Did they protect me when I went through a lot of hell-like situations last year? They weren't there & all they could is to blab about the words 'everything's gonna be alright.'

I haven't heard the whole story... trust me, I heard enough... I had enough. Goodbye negativities! Goodbye negative people. Goodbye trust.

Surrounded by intoxications, Aldrinne

0 comments: