About Time

|
Hey everyone! Sorry for the late blog updates; Recently I've been so busy juggling almost all the requirements needed since the first week of January. I couldn't really find the time to make a suitable blog post until now.

So other than the successful outcome of our seminar, which solely became a precursor for the other section's seminar activities. It's amazing how the people in our class reunited & settled their indifference to make the seminar more creative, & in the end almost everyone became friends with each other.

There are happy outcomes... & sad outcomes as well.

Believe me when I say when I love our course audit- the reviews & lectures are amazing, but what I really hate is the fact that I've been reclustered to another branch of our school which is so far from my house. I mean, what's the point of enrolling in AU Pasig if you'll end up in Legarda?

All in all, I'm still doing great amidst the roller coaster of problems I've been riding in. Wish me luck on the weeks to come you guys! Songs will be posted this week! God bless & take care everyone!

It's about time I made a blog post again, Aldrinne :D

0 comments: