193rd Song- Pointless

|
Pointless
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

All through my life I’ve faced the dark
No one beside me, when I fall apart
So I tried to focus on my senselessness
Tried to believe in my own competence

Saw you the moment I can’t comprehend
Time had stood still, but I built up a fence
& now I was stuck in a pedestal where
I feel too late to you who was then there

(Chorus)
But then you never turn your back
When I was suffering
Now I tried to close my eyes
I was surprised
You were holding me
When you are here
It’s as if I’m just like in a dream
& now I just realized everything
It all seems so pointless to me

I set a fire when you were gone
I ‘lone faced the music until I moved on
But when I was burning, feeling all the flames
You have clenched my hand, remained as my friend

I seek all the valleys so I’d understand
What are the meanings of your kind amends?
You were unsure of my own demands
But you have a pure heart, I’m thankful for that
(Repeat Chorus)

I felt all your pain when you shouldered my world
I gave you my threshold & things I’ve to control
I’m less of a fighter, but you made me strong
& now with you, I can conquer the world
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

& I realized
You’re only for me
& everything that’s not for you
& everyone except for you
Seem so pointless to me


0 comments: