192nd Song- Cheated

|
Cheated
Allan Aldrinne Leyva


Called me Justin on the phone
On our date, you named me Paul
You then said ‘I love you Mark’
After that, you called me John


Weeks then followed, ‘gain no show
Phoned you but no dial tone
I think you’ve just forgotten me
& the rest of us who feels


(Chorus)
Cheated
My name ain’t Ryan, Shane or James
Cheated
Am I just one of your collections?
Cheated Can you just separate our love from your game
My name ain’t cheated


You appeared like what you did
In Dave’s story ‘bout a cheat
Said ‘I’m sorry, forgive me Ben’
I did what Eric did then


If you love someone, you don’t know
She was playing my heart like Ron’s
Like how Den, Jed & Ian said
She would never ever change
(Yes I’m)
(Repeat Chorus)


Poor old me, it felt so real
Like what Bill & Henry feel
So now I stand infront of you
Will you do the same to me?
Guess I’m
(Repeat Chorus 3x)


My name ain’t Erwin, Kevin or Sam
My name ain’t Christopher or Ram
My name ain’t Richard, George, or Jim
My name ain’t Yuan, Drew or Tim
(Fades away)

0 comments: