Leadership

|
I had a very long day today. Apart from having sleep deprivation (which is already given), I was solely worried about school stuff... thesis, case presentation, Med-Surge project, & my nursing care plans. Everything is set on a fast pace, & I'm afraid that I'm not keeping up with the speed.

First of all, I woke up at four o'clock in the morning to prepare for my duty at St. Luke's Medical Center specifically in the INS. Take note, I slept at around two o'clock in the morning so I really need some idiopathic strength & energy to be alert. From six o'clock in the morning up to two o'clock in the afternoon, it's all about work, work, work & work!

After our duty I went straight to Union Bank to encash my cheque. I took a two-hour break in the mall to watch You Changed My Life which is really, really good & better than the first one. I then went to Ayala Station to go to Market! Market! & straight to FTI to get help for our thesis. I then went back to Market & figured to buy some clothes. For short, I went home at around eleven thirty o'clock in the evening. Dang it!

But today I really did hone my leadership skills because of the fact that I am very committed to finish my group's thesis. While some of them say "we'll try," & some of them "we'll do our best," I on the other hand am doing whatever it takes. Being a good follower sure makes a person be a good leader... I think.

Anyways, I'm still in the verge to finish my nursing care plans & continue revising my thesis. Good luck to everyone of us! God bless & take care everyone! :)
 
Signing off, Lan

0 comments: