Gone are the days...

|
There will be times when you just can't handle the pressure anymore, thus resulting to confusion- you don't know what to prioritize & you can't even realize it. I used to be spending some quality time with my ol' blogger here, but I guess the only enemy we have in this world... isn't change, but time itself.

Even in school or business, we always lack time.... well sometimes, we just don't know how to utilize it. Let's just say that there are things that just get in the way. Even if you can finish the race in a matter of time, then another one will start again.

I could find many ways on how to use your time wisely, but I couldn't find a way how to actually do it. Even if I shouldn't find some excuses on my complaint, we just can't find enough seconds, minutes or hours to fill up another day... that's why there's procrastination... that's why there's changes... that's why there's problems... that's why there's confusion.

Seriously, gone are the days where you can find so much time to control your day. I'm getting back on Lefty's Journal, just let me find the right amount of time. God bless & take care guys!

Signing off, LAN

0 comments: