Back to Zero

|

All it takes for me to realize that I'm taking a misguided path is a conversation with a friend of mine... & five months.
  
Actually, it's not really a misguided path, it's more like an over-my-limit path; I'm always on top of my game when it comes to business (you can say I'm an over-achiever) rather than being nonchalant on the bucks side after harvesting all the seeds that I planted. I'm just worried that I already became a leader on this business & I'm the one who had to leave temporarily. I'm coming back again anyway because this business will remain forever.
  
Thanks to a friend of mine who truthfully answered all my questions, I just had an epiphany last night after a couple of beers & a tequila. We are both right- I cannot balance two things- but the only difference between our belief was, I thought I can weigh studies & business at the same time. I'm missing the old Allan who used to study, who used to tutor & who used to be a normal low profile kind of guy. Now it all changed. I'm not saying I dislike the Allan I am now, it's just that there's a part of me that's missing, even though I added something. I used to be on top of my game when it comes to studying. They never credited me in doing the business anyway so why do I have to exchange what I will know to what I will earn? I'm not being pessimistic, after all without me doing this business, it'll grow & grow much more. Until then, I'm going back to where I started from.
  
Skipping everything last night, I actually had a very long worry-free night. What a way to make up for what I have discontinued. I'm going to school later to let our adviser check up on our thesis & maybe get some head start on Pathophysiology. Thank you for constantly visiting my blog, God bless & take care everyone. Have a nice day! Life continues...
  
Signing off, Allan V.1

0 comments: