Sales Rally. DL. Holdup. 60K.

|
Those five insignificant words you see on top of this were actually the things that filled my attention this week. A lot of nerve-wracking tension & excitement have been revolving my occupied life, which is why I want to apologize for the two long day absence that I used for school & business work. I just got home at quarter to twelve o'clock yesterday night so I'm got really worried at Midterms today because I didn't give much of my time to it. However, it's a good thing I'm on my verge to make up for what I have lost in my grades. Let me show you how my week is going so far...

SALES RALLY

The Bloody Spartans at the Sales Rally
The Bloody Spartans at the Sales Rally

At February 1, 2009, Sunday, we were all moved by the constant cheering & enjoyment from my company's Sales Rally, where the Mocha Girls performed, in AFP Theater. We all had fun from the start upto the end of the show.

We all have stories, & they were the ones who shared how they truly became successful in the business. I was really motivated when William Barbo, the president of the company, talked to me & said it will be my turn next time. He was really approachable & funny, & I look up to him. The event started at three o'clock in the afternoon & ended at eight-ish? We became a family when all of the members united on the event, it was a successful Sales Rally & it got heated up when the Mocha Girls, Philippines' own version of the Pussycat Dolls, appeared & raved up the party, claiming the position of the newest endorsers for the company. Everyone never failed to have a good time but our group had to cancel going with our top earners/uplines for a keeping because some of us have to study for the exams. Life really got so much better with my business!

DL

Amidst the merriment we experienced this Sunday, tribulation is still there waiting around the corner. I actually had a mismanagement with a downline, I don't know why, but it seems people don't like me nowadays. It's not like I'm doing something not connected with business, so forgive me for not always being there. Like you, I also have to focus on some of my downlines... that's why I made you a leader, remember? No aversion please.

HOLDUP

It seems like bad luck followed me around on Monday Madness! After the long, long nursing enhancement class (from eight in the morning to four in the afternoon), I went straight to Taft to go fetch me some slimming pills whom Theo, my friend, ordered. It was really a normal busy business day but of course, ironic it may seems, I'm not that normal as a person too. When I was crossing a bridge to go back to the train station, two men grabbed me by the shoulder & got my wallet. Actually, they still have to grabbed me to get my phone but I luckily got a chance to run away, albeit one of my straps on my bagpack got torn away. At least I didn't get hurt, but there's the worst part- without any money at all & my load which expired two hours before the incident, I started walking for two hours, from Taft Avenue to Mandaluyong. I was so exhausted from the journey I had & became so hungry & thirsty. I will never forget that five kilometer walk. Dang those men who took three thousand six hundred fifty pesos of my life. It could've been my payment for my make-up duty.
   
60K
   
Okay, so I'm kinda getting crazy when Tuesday came. All I can say to this is that I can earn one hundred fifty thousand weekly on this. I cannot get over it until today, since it really is a large sum of money to be produced by somebody like me. :)
  
Those four insignificant words you see on top of this were actually the things that filled my attention this week. Now I'm still looking forward tomorrow for another round of mayhems. Sheesh! It's my thing already. God bless & take care.

Signing off, A

0 comments: