Sales Rally!

|
Yesterday night I went to my office for a not-so-quick visit to check up on my downlines. At least they're still doing good (Smiles). I also grabbed a ticket for the Sales Rally today entitled Pride & Glory that will start at three o'clock in the afternoon.
 
I'm excited just to see my uplines walking up the stage again & claiming their awards. It really feels good when you are cheering for the people you love & are now part of your family. Hence, I need to be preparing for today now.
  
Me, MARK, & Lota
Me, MARK, & Lota

Before I forget, I want to greet my bestfriend Mark Anthony Jabalde a happy, happy birthday! He turned twenty today. Dude! Never worry about your age, you still have the kid's heart & the brain of a doctor in your young adult body.

Happy Febru-allan to everyone! God bless & take care! :)

Signing off, Allan

0 comments: