123rd & 124th Song- It's Not Easy to Know & Alone Again On My Valentine's Day

|

It’s Not Easy to Know
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

You said I should just let it out
& never go back at all
Release all my problems
& give me time to haul

Be there & you’d understand
The things behind my fall
I thought you know my bad goodbyes
You just bid & go

(Chorus)
It’s not easy to know
When your heart is in toll
& you never get to understand why I bid goodbye
& you’ll find a new one
To be happy, it’s not
That easy to find someone when my heart’s still with you

I’m sick & tired of your glee
You found my sympathy
Give me time to mold myself
It’s too late, I believed

You said faith comes into us
Now you found someone
What happens to forever love?
I’ll say this one more time
(Repeat Chorus)

It’s not easy to fall
It’s not easy to go
Why’d you left me here?
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

---------------------------------------------

Alone Again on My Valentine’s Day
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

St. Valentines wants to play
She always gets into my way
Saying that I’m just dreaming for
Because I never get to tell the truth

I’m tired & falling
No one would dare to catch me
I’m alone & broken
I guess she’s right after all

(Chorus)
Alone again on my Valentine’s Day
Desperate to look for someone better
On the day when I could’ve met you
The stars aligned to complicate my venture
St. Valentines wants to play

I’m over the news that I
Can’t find a date in Valentines
My friends say they’ve all I got
But they fall in love one by one

I’m shallow & stupid
I guess I’m just so frightened
Of loving or longing
A girl that would complete me
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

For those who are in love
Thank you for still showing me
That I can find someone
I guess it’s not the time to see
Still I’m
(Repeat Chorus 3x)

St. Valentines wants to play


0 comments: