Updates. Achi Tania. Sleep. Income. Songs.

|
The blogger who never sleeps slept for so long & is awake again.

SaluTALK! This is the first time I've been so out of touch with you guys, it felt like I've missed a lot of daily habits just by being absent in LJ & Allanned for awhile. Well, to tell you the truth, my senses were a little groggy because I hadn't had a decent sleep since last... month actually. Many blessings & thus obligations entered my life since I started working on my business & also the start of another school semester. I even had allergies everyday & became so sleepy because of my anti-histamines. Although everything has its own pot of gold & fork in the road, it seems that life became so much more enjoyable & interesting, the reason why it's livable now. Some turn outs were made & some just stayed, some had entered my heart & some went away... but the point is, this indescribable feeling of belongingness & homeostasis actually made me so much happier. Although I'm having some little complications in balancing study from work, I admit it's a tough one to stay pivot but I'm learning to get a hang of it.


Speaking of blessings, I just want to say "see you later" to my bestfriend & family Achi Tania Dane Pel who's currently onboard in a plane right now going to Australia. It sucks because I hadn't had any chance to see her before she left the Philippines, but I was so glad that I had the chance to talk to her before she went in the plane. My achi became my barrier when I entered college; she protected me from bad things & bad people, gave me a reason to be at school, & at the same time became my psychiatrist. Apart from that she became my old sister who actually cared for me. I remembered the moment we met at a class of Psychology in first year, she noticed my Australia keychain & complimented it. Then we became close to the point she knew me inside & out. I just want to thank my achi for being there when I needed someone so bad & to everything she's done for me. I don't want to say goodbye because I know we'll be seeing again soon. I love you achi!

I actually laughed when I wrote the word SLEEP in the panel "Not Urgent but Important" because it was the truth! Everytime I had the time to rest I always ended up doing something like blogging or watching the tv, but awhile ago, because I was sooo tired from my hospital duty, me & my bed actually spent some time together. At least I kinda had the rest I wanted to have for such a long time. I am quite happy that even though I missed a lot of things today... seriously a lot of things... at least my mind & body hibernated for awhile.

I'm also happy about the fact that I'm earning much more ever since I started working in my business. The fact that many people joined me & many critics said it was good made me much happier in handling my business. Even though I'm not sleeping nor resting anymore because it, the fact that I'm enjoying it never made me so stressful nor tired. I'm just happy that I'm kinda helping my family & myself in some ways.

I had another baby who went out last night- it's my lucky 113th song called Ignorance & I'll post it here later. I'm happy to see that even though I'm busy in school & in work, I actually find some time to compose a song & even update my blog. It feels like everything is in place. :)

Anyways, thanks to the training that happened this week & to the people who became my newest friends & families. Also to the people who dropped some sweet & cool comments. I really promise to do my best here & I'm just lucky that people are now noticing my world. Special thanks to Icey, Karren, Cathy, Mafe, Anj, Jeah, Charlyn, Chellang, E, & to those other bloggers out there. God bless & have a nice day! :)

Signing off,

Ey-Ey-Ey-LAN! :)

0 comments: