111th Song- Mr. Big Shot

|
It feels good to have 111 younglings I could proudly say that I have made by myself. It sounds gross... but yeah, I'm pertaining to my compositions. The cordial feeling of believing that three same numbers can be lucky for you, well I'm half-chinese by the way so... I'm kinda excited for my 888th song :P Anyways, here's MBS!


Mr. Big Shot
Allan Aldrinne Leyva


(Chorus)
Here goes
Mr. Big Shot
Spending time with his money
Throwing dimes & nickels to his poor buddies
Always letting me down
Leaving me here appalled
Mr. Big Shot told me to go back to my hole


I’m daring you
Spend some time with a fool
& Mr. Big Shot will say
I’m making a big mistake


& every word he says is right
Amidst the cause of goodbyes
Now he gets angry when I
Joined a group of paradise
(Chorus)


To where I belong
I think he’s insecure
Because all my critics are good
Saying that I can't retrieve
All my money & my dreams


So Mr. Big Shot got tensed
Talking ‘bout all my offense
Saying I’m not fir for you
Cause I’m a regular buffoon
(Repeat Chorus)


To where I really belong
(Mr. Big) Shot got everything he needs inside his gears
So he doesn’t have a financial problem
Because he always rely on his fears
But if Mr. Big Shot will ever think about his future
Surely he will complicate his torture
MBS, will you listen please?
I got a plan to let me make you believe
(Repeat Chorus 3x)


What a great week starter, with more blessings coming into my life. *Breathes*, time for a little celebration! :) Special thanks to my co-workers & my faithful readers & visitors. :)


Signing off, Mr. Shot :P

0 comments: