Allan Leyva Live in Manila

|
As part of the Meet The Newest Beatles Movie Tour that travelled from United States to the Philippines, Korea, China, their shooting location London, to Germany, France, United Kingdom, Canada, & back to California, Warner Brothers Pictures gave a total of 2 million dollars for Allan Leyva to go back to the Philippines & have his own concert but is still part of the movie tour. This is just a way WB is thanking the Philippines for supporting the movie tour last month & giving a worldwide record sale of 34 million dollars- enough for the movie to earn.

"I was just as surprised as with the movie crew. I mean, the movie isn't even showing yet & it already earned that much? That's why I love my country, they'll support me in everything that I do." Allan said in a statement.

The concert was arranged on the 24th of November 2012, Saturday at the Araneta Coliseum at 8pm in the evening. For concert tickets visit ticket.net, for the movie MTNB tickets, visit ticket.net or www.meetthenewestbeatlesmovie.com.

0 comments: