108th Song- A Man I Could've Been

|

Finally! After fourteen days I have again written another song, & this one... dang! This one's literally a heartbreaker. I woke up at exactly 4am in the morning to put up this song because of before & after sleeping realizations, & I really expelled all my feelings & emotional thoughts in there. Anyways, here's the lyrics.


A Man I Could’ve Been


Allan Aldrinne Leyva



& there’s love
If you ever think about what happened now
The reasons why I’m not beside you
How did we end up here alone with broken vows?


& there’s hope
The thing I’m holding for to build a home
I’m looking for a certain strength to cope
Pretending’s not enough to bring you here
I’ve wasted my tears
(Chorus)
This is my point
By fooling around
I don’t get a chance to bring back my past
There’s never a part
Where I could believe
To live in my dreams
To let me redeem
A man I could’ve been


& there’s dream
I’m doubting if there’s anything I did
To live a life where I am just a fool
Cause ending up right here, I’d never lose
I just set my rules

(Repeat Chorus)



& I need a miracle to move
Yes I need the strength to be secured
If I give what is whole
I always give my all
But the thing that I just hate the most
Is the thought that I’m just all on my own
(Repeat Chorus 2x)


Special thanks to Icey, Karren, Cathy, Mafe, Anj, Jeah, Charlyn, Mark Lawrence, Chellang & Eric, Tom Humes, Boris, & the Poker Director ;P

xoxo Allan :)

0 comments: