Millionaire-Minded

|
(Going back to the... merely monday blues)

Just got back from the training... needed to finish my paperworks! Dang it! At least it's so worth it! Anyways, updates from the blogger who never sleeps will be sleeping for one hour... then school. I'll update you guys with this post later. See you :P

Signing off, Lucky Evo


SPOTLIGHT! SPARTANS! SHOUT!

It's all coming back now- bring on the money! It was a weekend I'll never forget... it was a weekend never to be forgotten, because in that weekend... this man just became a millionaire! Woohoo! The training was intense & the world stopped revolving for two days. We were all there, witnessing a turn-out from the lives we used to be living. Look at me now! Changed... for the better! :)

I just got home from my school & work & tell you what my day just became amazing! Thank you to my newest uplines Mafe, Mark, Lota, & Ma'am Charmzl! This is gonna be exciting because in just a blink of an eye... we are all... millionaires! Olel!

Now, I'm daring you... NEVER believe what I say or else... I'm even paying you your own school tuition money! Text me now 09229350780 if you want to earn 15K/week.

BREAK OUT! Another virus will gonna rule your campus next year. This is it! We have the muscles... we even have the money!

Special thanks to the newest readers in my blog! The comments are so touching... Icey, Karren, Cathy, MAFE, Anj, Jeah, Charlyn, Chellang, & E!

Signing off, King Leonidas! :)

0 comments: