All About Balance

|
Before the overhaul I've just went through for the past two months, it's all about dreaming & reaching for something that's an infinite mile away... with all the dramas & emotional hollers that basically screamed for nonexistent attention. Not to mention the stressful studies & educational processes I've been in. Life is not that good compared to what I am experiencing right now. The aftermath had brought me many countless blessings that all happened in exactly one month.

From being under renovation I practically felt the evolvement of something better when I joined a group where I didn't even know I belong at first, but as of now I am part of something much better. If I said I have a family that represents my life before, well there's another family to which I like to have my life in it. If I said my friends are always there before, well there's another sets of friends to which I want to put my trust in it.


So there were those that said goodbyes, that greeted me hi, that gave me love, that gave me the boot, that gave me an opportunity, that gave me a chance, that gave me air, that gave me inspiration, that gave me tears, that gave me a smile, that gave me a reliance, that gave me a promise, that gave me help... & that gave me LIFE to which I'm focusing on right now.
.Now everything is where its supposed to be.

"A Phoenix is meant to die... but is able to rise again from the ashes, proving the impossible life unpredictably possible." -Allan Leyva

I maybe invisible for now... but time will come & this star will show the world how bright its life can be. This little corner will create endless possibilities that will alter a universe someday.

Special thanks to my new family- Ate Ann Bacho, Mojics, Camille, Lalaine, JC, Warren, Mau, Caloy, Rester, Gino, Kuya Paul, Paul, my dad Mark Dapiton, Kuya RS, Up Dan, Mafelissa, Mark Jabalde, Cathy B, Ryan Olay, Ronnie, Galileo, Kim, Mykee, T-Mac, Mitch, Charlyn, Mam Charmzl, & many many more! God bless to all of us, take care & peace! :)

Signing off, ALLAN ALDRINNE RODESMA LEYVA

0 comments: