New!

|
Everything changed so much, & the things I've expected too little were there... it was a complete overhaul, & it just got complicated big time.

I'm maybe a little shocked of what this semester had to offer, & even though there were some trifles that I really have to give some thumbs up, still it doesn't changed the fact that it's kind of absurd in a weird kind of way... I don't know, maybe I'm still adjusting to the situation I have to deal with for the rest of the year. After all, this school will do anything to put an effort to the students to show that they're doing something even though they shouldn't have to... really! They shouldn't have to!

Maybe there's just this doubt that has to be given with a benefit, & the judging-thing... should stop for awhile.

Dang! It's also not good news for me who's not doing any songs lately. Seriously, I've been keeping track on my compositions & I have to say I'm slowing down in making new materials, with the business & all... I'm not saying it's bad having the business thing because it really isn't (which is slowing by the way), but I think I'm not getting a chance to create something new & original when it comes to writing songs... I ran out of ideas.

But anyhow, let's try not to be negative this week. Let's just all ride with the worry waves & rehash the details about the law of attraction- Don't negate. Never hate. Have Faith. Special thanks to Icey, Karren, Cathy, Mafe, Anj, Jeah, Charlyn, Chellang & Eric. Also to my fellow blogger Boris! Visit his site at http://oh-wheezers.blogspot.com/. God bless & take care eveyone! :)

Signing off, You know it!

0 comments: