A Hell of A Day, A Weekend of a Lifetime

|
"I had the time of my life, & I never felt this way before..."

All I can say is having a 12-hour duty for two straight days really hits the spot right here on my tired system. The best thing about it is that it killed me since I didn't get a chance to sleep for that two days, so just imagine a person knocked out in the boxing ring without even fighting the opponent. Sheesh! Even stars today don't get that much attention unlike me who has to know a lot of patients... & patience in my part.

Well, at least I get to spend more time with my officemates today because I have no classes nor duties for Saturday. At least I get to go to Pansol for our swimming/training. Let's just say when I'm back from Laguna... I already have the bestest millionaire's mind. Start earning big ol' bucks again! Then again, I think I have to go to MCMC this Sunday for my make-up duty so it got conflicted again. Remind me to quit school already... :P

Have a glorious weekend everybody! I promise I'll be posting more & more from the movie MTNB upto the C/B fashion show. Special thanks to my readers out there! God bless & take care. :)

Signing off, LAN... I am a millionaire! :)

0 comments: