113th Song- Ignorance

|

Ignorance
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

 



I hope that love can change
It’s just everyday I see you giving your heart by mistake
There’ll be sets of fools
But I even offered all my dignity just to be with you


& you never understood
That the only thing I’m doing, I’m doing this for you
Say what you want to say
I’m just hoping that the end of this, you’d believe me anyway


(Chorus)
I’m giving you hints
I’m bidding goodbye
What can I do to please you or to change your mind?
Why can’t you see?
Somehow I can be
The one for you but you just keep ignoring me


I tried to stick to faith
Cause if trying hard convincing you will end by a hate
I’m just lack out of time
Since forever can’t be livable with you around
(Repeat Chorus)


I’m everything you got
& it’s killing me
I’m giving you my all
But you just keep ignoring me


You’re everything I have
& it’s still killing me
I’ve nothing but my love
& you just keep ignoring me
(Repeat Chorus 2x)


I’m breathing you in
I’m telling some sins
What can I do to have a chance to talk to you?
Why can’t we be?
I’m falling too deep
I’ve always dream of you watching over me
The one for you but you just keep ignoring me

0 comments: