112th Song- Me Against Me

|
Alive & well again! I know I've been absent for the past couple of days because of 12-hour duties, school works & business agendas that mostly affected my blogging cognition. I've also been way behind of sleep because of all the things that never wanted to be finished by tomorrow, but even if all that is complicating my life now, it didn't occur to me even just for a minute that I'm tired... maybe my eyes are telling me that but my brain isn't. It's really true that once you're enjoying something nice, even your body will refuse to get exhausted. It's such a good thing to finally striving hard to study, catching up some good ol' friends, & working less than 2 hours & still earn an income which is more than that of a regular employee. I guess I'm just pretty blessed & that all the exhaustion I have experienced finally paid off. God is never ever gonna leave you & I assure you that.

Also with this remaining week's agenda- training at my self-proclaimed father, MARK DAPITON's house! It's nice because all my officemates & my newest group are going to be there. We'll be chilling & training under the one-million-pesos-sun? lol. Many more blessings are starting to come & I'm getting ready for it, since I'm used to it now because of what I joined into. If you wanna be a part of it, just give me a haller & I'm even gonna help you find a slot for an income of 28K or more per month. :)

Anyways, here's ME AGAINST ME, my newest composition.


Me Against Me
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

You & your tricks are getting me succumb
Thanks to you I’ve been in love with hate
Cause you’re the one
Who’ll say I’m simple but dense if I would act
I’m leaving you some trails that you will never understand

(Chorus)
Tomorrow’s never ever gonna be the same
But I would justify that love is
Always constant, always positive
It’s me against me who’s in love with you


I never should’ve thought that I’d end up loving you
You’re crazy, messy & plain lazy
But surprise! I’m not unmoved
You’d even given me the allergies I need
To itch some negativity that they bestowed on me
(Repeat Chorus)


Why do people just tell me to go back to you?
You act so childish; it’s cute, but so immature
I guess I wouldn’t blame the ones who pushed me to you
Cause voluntarily I just marched & kiss you too


You & your tricks have made me very sure
Thanks to you apologies are so hard to refuse
I’m maybe simple though my love is so obscure
Say that I am crazy, yes I fell in love with you
(Repeat Chorus 2x)


Me versus me (who’s in love with you)
Who’s gonna win this feeling?
Me alone or me who’s in love with you

Anyways, have a happy weekend everybody! God bless & take care. Special thanks to the readers out there! :)

Signing off, LAN :)

0 comments: