Support In September

|
Last day of August didn't really go according to my plan, but the movie date last night was so worth the whole day waiting for my friends' reply. Well, at least the anti-histamine tablet was permanently excreted from my hibernation.

Anyways, I've put the new blog header for September yesterday & it looks so colorful- Support in September! It's all about the Nuffnang Blog Awards & the reason why I'm competing. I hope you like it too!

This month, I'm trying to expand my time & be twice productive just to have time for blogging. It wasn't really the plan I initiated on the start of the -ber months, but when I decided to change for the better, I've thought about how I should be trying new things than skipping a good chance... maybe finally audition to be a singer! Nah... I have to graduate first.

I'm also thankful for my friends, my readers & my fellow bloggers who keep on supporting me to one of my passions- blogging. You guys give me the kudos that I really need to keep on sharing my life & ideas. Even though sometimes I experience some bad weather... let's just say I even love rainy days!

As of August 31 & September 1, 2009
Hogwarts Express is leaving tomorrow & I need to prepare for a whole lot of adventures lol. I just love how much my world is getting peaceful amidst all those trials & tribulations- I guess the Lord thinks I deserve this break anyhow...

So we're driving faster now & even though we might not see the path we're taking because of the ride, at least we know that faith & fate keep us appreciating the moments we've had & the path that lies ahead of us.

God bless, take care & I pray you guys had a beautiful & productive day too! I feel so wasted after a long day at National Center for Mental Health, but it was so fun spending it with my group.

By the way, Lefty's Righty will have its own content now- so it means double blogging work for me! Thank you also for the visitors yesterday, I love you!
Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne :D

2 comments:

pligg.com said...

Lefty's Journal » Support In September...

Guys! Lookie here at my Nuffnag updates!!! Love it! :D
Thank you so much! :)...

ahhh said...

http://www.getpay2click.com/v1/index.php?ref=highvoltage