Colds & Flaws

|
Oh I really hate fate inducing all these bad things. Although I try to be positive, it really pushed me to my limit... physically & mentally. lol

It's not really a bad day, but I don't like waking up late in the morning after a prolonged hibernation; it makes me anemic, gives me gastrointestinal disturbances & these very little hand & leg tremors that really suck big time.

I'd let those things out of my mind though, cause awhile ago I was preparing for a pretest for our topic today. I checked my blog for some updates too & it was sad to see our rank was moved from 420 to 446 again. Dang it, but I still have to focus on the exam-part.

Before the start of our class, I got a weird cold that turned to a flu then slightly to a fever. It was too much for me that it ruined my thought processes when we were having the test now. Cognition isn't really present when intense signs & symptoms of colds are there.

I didn't really fail the quiz though, but it wasn't also my best performance. The same with my Midterm grades too, which was really surprising; even though there was improvement in my grades in my NCM A, NCM B got a shameful grade of 79 (I was 92 in my Prelim). Well, I'm kinda expecting it anyways cause I got a little complacent from it. I wish I pushed a little more effort though.

So I went home having this massive headache & runny nose until now & it sucks cause tomorrow I think we have a 230-point quiz. Apart from that, I still have to make an early start with my assignment for Friday's Skills class & our activities on Monday in National Center for Mental Health. Is it okay if I turn an early night, guys? Promise I'll make it all up to you!

A shoutout to my blogger friends & my readers on Friendster, Facebook, Twitter & Plurk. I still am working on my Lefty's Righty & my new blog on Tumblr. Argh, this headache is killing me. I still am looking forward to a brand new day... or night later. lol

Hello future auto-immune diseases! (Knocks on wood) lol... Medicine's kicking in now so I have to rest now...


Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne :D

2 comments:

KeziahfromPLURK (: said...

hey^^
aaahw I feel sorry for you my dear. Yeah, colds is really annoying esp when it comes in a wrong time. tsktsk. U bettah rest now. And about ur assignment, well do it when ur like better or kung when mo kaya gawin. I mean, you can't force urself to do something if ur not feeling well naman dba. And ur headache will get worst if u think too much while sick. ;) You should have a rest first then do your assignment later ;) (Charge your body first. lol)

And don't stress too much about your tumblr account. Di naman mawawala ang tumblr ee ;) It'll wait for yah so don't stress ;)

Get well soon ^^ XD

Dental Irvine said...

hi! I hope you're cold gets better. It's really a difficult time to get sick these days so rest up! Get well soon!