Magis!

|

"Allan Leyva has a new blog post! Click here to find out!"


Wish someone would do that for me even when I don't have anything to say... you know, when I post my compositions? lol


So inspite from being totally spaced out after a fast-track review in our Audit, I spent my remaining time reading some of my notes, a couple of books (two books actually...) & some verses in the Bible, wrote some songs in my notebook, & temporarily caught up with my circadian rhythm... for now.


Yes, I was in my room alone & it was nice. Sometimes you have to anticipate serenity amidst our busy lifestyles. However, how weird is our country's events these past few weeks? Politics have been diverged lately, & the presidential race is all over the news. I think it compensates our fears of our country from getting worst because there are a lot of promising people who will be running for next year's presidential elections.


However, it still doesn't change the fact that we're not feeling any change in our country. We still have high hopes, but it's not really doing any good. Anyways, I know that God is the only answer to our country's development & that His powers are designed in these times of depression. After all, He is not an option... He is the only solution.


Speaking of miracles, I'm really waiting for my songs to reappear in my folder. It was difficult for me to accept that almost 40% of my compositions have been missing. The songs in my flash disk too weren't there when I check them, so it's too depressing for me.


I know I'm a little bit exaggerating but those songs were like my children; they were born from my feelings & my ideas in life & losing them feels like losing your art the next time you re-write those songs. Sad... but true.


Just wanted to share to you this book I've been reading about. I actually hate myself for not reading this when I received this book way back 2004... well, I did read a few pages but I was so fantasy-oriented back then, & I prefer reading wizardry than reality. Again, I hate myself for that, cause she was my mom's friend (I think) & there was a signature signed by Ms. Lee-Chua herself, who was one of the people who spelled my name 'Allan' right. It's really one of the nicest books yet & it's actually dedicated to all Ateneans.


What? I was a part of Ateneo too when I enrolled there for swimming training during the summer when I was in high school... besides, I think you don't have to study in ADMU just to be an Atenean too, right?


Anyways, just have to thank you again for the blog visits & the support. You guys are great cause you still visit this site even when I don't update too much. God bless & have a blessed Sunday.


Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne :D

1 comments:

KeziahfromPLURK (: said...

Allan! I really enjoyed reading all your blogs. You were born to write, and you never disappoint God. ^^
I wish you all the best and more blessings to come^^ You are such an inspiration to all the "new-born blogger"
like me. lol. Seriously, you are. :) Keep on blogging :)


(hope you will find your lost songs) =)

Have a wonderful Sunday ahead. May the undeserved kindness of God be with Us. XD