Sudden Plunge

|
It's surprising how I still stay wide awake for almost twenty one hours now. You see, ol' gastrointestinal system takes a lot of time digesting that two cups of coffee (which was bad to anyone's age), prolonging these sympathetic effects in my body... lol

Anyways, I sincerely apologize for the late post... I didn't have any time to write something awhile ago, & I was really doing my best in my new style of studying- cramming (Okay.. I'm feeling that dizziness now).

Just kidding (kinda), well... it was really one of the most productive days though, maybe because of that 230-point quiz I was blabbing about awhile ago in my Facebook, Twitter & Plurk account. But seriously, even though I'm sure I'm gonna get a low score again, at least I still get to remember the things I really did memorize when I got off my complacent-side.

& it's surprising, too, that God took away my fever & colds in no time even if I lack too much sleep. It's kinda ironic when you look at this way- running from a runny nose... lol I crack myself up (Sorry, having a brain concussion)! Well, I guess the exam's time limit was far too much for us, so I guess I needed to be well anyways.

So I was kinda disappointed to myself for not really doing my 100% on that exam, & that got me blanked during our lecture. But you know what, after our Thursday Bible group study, I felt a lot better; it was more of a choice too, I guess... cause I hate having bad days.

888? Tough luck... I visited Lefty's Righty awhile ago just to check up on my little site & was surprised when I saw its rank. I really don't believe too much about lucky numbers, but then again, there's no harm when you know you're being positive.

Anyways, thank you for those who visited & dropped some sweet comments. Your get-well-soon messages are so much better than those Hallmark cards you buy. To those who nominated me in Nuffnang Awards, thank you thank you so much for killing some time just to nominate me. To those bloggers who still wanted to add their header on my Ads.Blogs.Collabs, feel free to drop your site's URL there & I'm gonna do the rest... I love doing it anyways- it feels like we're trying to make a huge campaign here.

So much for that... I'm going to take a little rest for the moment & later I'll start visiting your blogs! Yahoo! God bless & see yah later! *winks*
Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne :D

0 comments: